Sunday, 17 August 2008

Something you might not know

So I just wanted to post something about myself that some of you might not know. And I might make it a regular thing, IF I can think about things that people might not know about me. That could be hard. LOL.

But for today: I LOVE to shop for school supplies. Nothing makes me happier than buying crayons, markers, binders, paper, glue and scissors. It is my most favorite thing to do and I try to stretch it out as long as I can enjoying every second. I look at everything, wish for the cute stuff and get down to business buying the papers and pens and crayons and what not that we need. Aaron's school list this year is a bit ridiculous. Who needs 8 white erasers for the school year? But it sure was fun buying. I bought a bunch of stuff at Wal-Mart in the states (spent at least an hour pouring over every isle) and then another 15 minutes at the pharmacy here in town. And 50 dollars later I am satisfied. LOL. I did buy some stuff for me, like some super cute dividers for my primary binder (they are to die for cute) and since this picture doesn't do them justice, here is what some of the other tabs look like and some new Bic mechanical pencils. But what do I love to shop for the most? I have a serious weakness for pens. And not just any pens, pens with blue ink. They don't have to be fancy or anything. In fact, my favorite pens (ink wise) are the all blue (think teal-ish) paper mate pens. iThese are also my favorites. Dirt cheap, but I love them. I also like pens (blue ink only please - and yes, I just about pass out when a government form asks for black ink only) that have a fine writing tip so I can write small. I also like fat tips so I can write big. LOL. So, if you want to make my day, just drop me off hereor here and tell me you'll be back in 2 hours. I would just die happy. LOL.


PS My mother and Mike both think I need help. But I can tell you I'm not the only one. My sister Ash is just the same, except she likes Black ink. Ick. :D Sigh, my favorite shopping time of the YEAR!

1 comment:

erin said...

I love shopping for that stuff too but I will take a pass on new clothes--especially when I either have to buy huge or buy again! Darn bugger won't stop growing! But I do love me some pens!