While in Boise I actually went shopping for myself. And not at Walmart, which is a first. I can't remember the last time I spent over 30 dollars on myself and I can't really recall the last time I bought something other than jeans and t-shirts from the sales rack at Walmart. (I know, totally depressing, but alas, I'd rather spend money on my kids and have them looking sharp then spend the money on me. I'd rather look like an overweight mother of 3 who shops at Walmart.) Anyway, so I was in JC Pennys because they have some WICKED sales in August clearing out all of their summer stuff. So it's like 60-80% off. So I bought myself 2 pairs of Capris and a pair of Kakhi shorts (dangerous I know) three t-shirts that are plain (white, black and brown typcial me) a new skirt, a white button up blouse (I hate that word. It makes me feel like a grandma. So a button up white short sleeved shirt) and a pair of shoes. Now I had totally forgotten that I had bought so much stuff for me. I believe I dropped 130 on myself. It was delightful (even though I had 3 kids and I even tried stuff on. lol Aaron had to sit in the hallway.) But today I was putting everything away when I found the bag. Now I didn't forget that I bought stuff for myself, I just forgot what I bought. So I pulled everything out, cut the tags and quickly hid them in the closet as though they'd been there this whole time. Then I pulled out the shoes. I was a bit hesitant to buy them, but they'll go smashingly with my new skirt (which I bought a little small in hopes to tempt me to lose more weight). So I took the shoes out and tried them on again. And I had jeans on today (it's cold outside - well, cold for summer I guess) and they look awesome and they're so comfortable. I could wear them all day. They are a pair of wedges by MUDD and I must say that MUDD is one of my favorite shoe brands. They have THE cutest shoes. I spent about 35 on the shoes, but I just couldn't walk away from them. They are just SICK - which for those who don't know, that means cool. I didn't know that and my youngest sisters have informed me. But they seriously are SICK!! I love them and can hardly wait to wear them in public. So I took some pics. LOL. Enjoy the new wedges. Left side view:

Right side view:
Looking down view:
and wearing with my jeans view:
excuse the blurry-ness. But aren't they totally cute!! Yay me! Now I'm just trying to figure out the next time that I'm going somewhere important where I can wear them. lol.
2 comments:
Love the shoes!
Those shoes are DANG cute! LOVE them!
Post a Comment