Ok, first of all I want to say that what was supposed to happen (meaning our announcement from the other day) didn't happen and so we have to wait....again. I won't put a time limit on it this time, when we know, you will know. :) I love being vague.
Anyway, onto more important items. The RS Secretary, who is driving me crazy btw, brought in a throw away oven tin into RS and told me that I was supposed to ask someone to volunteer to make a casserole and freeze it, then the RS would call on them when a family was in need of a casserole. Good idea. I really think it's smart. The problem was this: (and this is why the secretary is driving me crazy) she comes into Primary near the end. So all we have are the Primary presidency, the music lady, the pianist and 2 female teachers. And she expects me to make announcements to everyone. We're missing the whole jr primary and it just T's me off to no end. So I'm going to tell her she needs to make her own announcements. Because I'm tired of doing her job. I volunteered at first, just to help her out, but it's getting stupid and I'm sick of it. She can do her own job now. Anyway, so since I couldn't just stand up and ask these people last minute who was going to do this I just volunteered myself.
Here's where the problem comes in. I only know how to make Tuna Casserole and there is no way in Hades that I would subject some poor member of our ward to that nasty stuff. So I need a recipe for a good casserole that can be frozen. You don't have to tell me the recipe, just give me the name and how good you know it is and I'll email you for the deets. Thanks for the help and for once again letting me vent. :) Have a good Sunday and we'll chat again soon!
Here's where the problem comes in. I only know how to make Tuna Casserole and there is no way in Hades that I would subject some poor member of our ward to that nasty stuff. So I need a recipe for a good casserole that can be frozen. You don't have to tell me the recipe, just give me the name and how good you know it is and I'll email you for the deets. Thanks for the help and for once again letting me vent. :) Have a good Sunday and we'll chat again soon!
3 comments:
hey Laura-
I have a really easy chicken/stuffing cassorle, that is freezable and really good. I make it all the time when I get asked to take people dinner. My e-mail is krisha_jones@hotmail.com, if you want the receipe.
-Krisha
HEY ROSIE _ YOU GET THE I hate Tuna casserole bit from me :) When you get that casserole from Krisha, pass it on!
I freeze everything, although not everything should be frozen. Maybe try the broccoli chicken casserole or the Stove top one dish chicken bake (which might be the one from the first comment) oh and you could also do a shepherds pie, that would be really easy to make and would probably freeze really well.
Post a Comment