Saturday, 16 August 2008

So....

I put on a new background etc. It's better than what I thought it was going to be, but at the same time, it makes me look really yellow skinned in the wedding pics. LOL. I can't seem to change the font on my questions comments rude remarks, but I'm working on it. What was supposed to take a quick 30 minutes this morning has turned into an hour and a half. But I've got most of it figured out (except for the stupid fonts) I did find a site that talked about adding fonts, but I was so confused that I just decided to leave it for now and see if I could make anything like I did in the past with the scrapblog stuff. It's just hard to find stuff that matches and I can't upload my papers onto it. Oh well. I will figure this out!! Maybe. Anyway, have a good weekend.

No comments: