


On the steps of the temple.

Me
The newly Mr. and Mrs. Quinton

This is our wedding album cover
In one of the corners of the temple
Me....again.
So happy together
The men folk
this is my brother, Pard and my brother Shae, my brother in law Tom, me, Mike, the best man Eric, and brother in law Gary.
The ladies
my college roommate Nikki, my sister Stacy, Rach - best friend in high school, me, sister in law, my sister Paige and the little one is my sister Ash (who is almost 17 now!) They were in the actual wedding line up that's why Dee and Brie are missing. Dee was my wedding gift organizer and Brie was at the sign in desk.
Anyway, we've had our ups and our down and I'm sure we've only begun our rollercoster life together, but I love Mike very much. We have a beautiful family and he does what he can to make us all happy. He is a good man and a hard worker. He is patient and a wonderful dad. He let's me feel as though I'm in charge and sure we do argue when I don't get my way. :D I just can't believe it's been 9 years. Yay! Look how far we've come!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Those are such nice wedding photos.
Happy anniversary girl love all the photos so beautiful you are!! Loving the holiday pics too on the other blog fun times~ Although I'm ready to see everybody and get back into routine! Glad summer is going good! ttys
I'll never forget the break down you had in Italy missing Mike! Those were the good old days. Love to see your wedding pictures...
Post a Comment