Sunday, 10 August 2008

Crazy Eights!

Mikaela tagged me for this and since it's been a long while since I've checked up on her blog I'm posting now. (oops)

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. Mike
2. The kids
3. My family
4. Friends
5. Church
6. All Bran (don't ask)
7. Books
8. Facebook

8 books I have read recently

1. Breaking Dawn - loved it
2. Rogue - Danielle Steel
3. One Night in Malibu - Elizabeth Adler
4. Tribute - Nora Roberts
5. Quicksand - Iris Johansen
6. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
7. Stealing Shadows - can't remember
8. Sail - James Patterson

8 things I say often

1. Are you KIDDING me?
2. Can't hear you Peach!
3. Crap
4. Do you want a spank?
5. Holy Moses
6. For the love of Grace
7. I wubba you
8. Are YOU the boss?

8 things that annoy me

1. Chewing with your mouth open
2. Making dinner
3. Never ending laundry
4. Living so far from my family
5. The kids, after 7 p.m. (lol)
6. Kids that wake up screaming at 1 a.m.
7. People who don't brush their teeth
8. People who don't watch their own kids

8 things I look forward to each day

1. Going to bed
2. Putting the kids to bed
3. Getting on Facebook
4. Showering after being on the treadmill
5. Reading
6. Kisses
7. Being loved
8. Church

8 things I look for in a friend

1. Sense of humor!!
2. Things we have in common - kids, families, situations etc
3. Someone who can handle me and my venting problems
4. Friendly
5. Nice
6. Sarcastic
7. Patient
8. Delightful

8 things I want to do before I die

1. Go to Ireland
2. Be a grandma (an old grandma)
3. Have my own house
4. Have food storage
5. Be thin (er)
6. Go to as many temples as I can
7. Go on a mission or two
8. Learn how to crochet from a pattern

8 things I learned this past year

1. My Savior loves me and atoned for MY sins and my Heavenly Father loves me.
2. We are done having children
3. I CAN'T do it all. (LOL)
4. The Lord always answers our prayers, it just might not be in the way we were expecting
5. The Lord is FULL of tender mercies
6. Miscarrying sucks
7. 3 potty trained children is DELIGHTFUL
8. Life doesn't always work out the way I have planned out in my head
9. I stink at blogging.

at this point I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I'll just let you do it if you want. No pressure. LOL.

No comments: