Sunday, 10 August 2008

Blogger Blues

I must admit (obviously) that I am having a hard time getting on the bloggy ball. Life just seems to be whipping by us and I don't have 10 minutes to sit down and blog about what's going on. I mean I could MAKE time, but I'd rather do something else. Depressing. I know. So for the thousandth time I'm hoping to do better. Sigh. Bare with me people. I can't believe that school is starting in a month. I'm so not ready. On the kids' blog I made a list of everything I wanted the kids to do this summer. Uh, yeah right. That's a big joke. I'll be lucky if I can buy all of their school supplies before school starts. We start round 2 of swimming lessons tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it. It starts at 10 a.m. and so we have to leave by 9:45 which means I have to be exercising no later than 8 a.m. So much for sleeping in. I'm vacationed out and the thought of getting in the car even to drive to town is enough to put me in a tail spin. The house is a disaster, although it was clean before we left, there are still things that need to be done. Deep down cleaning. I hate that. And don't even get me started on the laundry that I'm going to have to do. Grumble, grumble, gripe. The new calling is nice. And quiet, well not quiet. It's primary. But it's pain free. I'm still smiling while I'm at church and that is a miracle all in itself. The trip to Boise was good. It was fun to be with Stacy and her babies. Next time we will bring more stuff for the kids to do. They were a bit bored. But, as always, the shopping was delightful. I just wish Grandma would have been there to watch the kids because they definitely cramp my style. LOL. "mom are we done yet? mom, can I have a snack? Mom, where's baby kate? Mom, I want this. Mom, can I have that? And of course Aaron wins the prize for first one to have a melt down in Kohls. nice. Anyway, the next few weeks are empty except for swimming lessons and oh, our anniversary is this week and a few minor things. So I'll try to keep you all posted. And maybe I'll get around to changing the horrible background. LOL. And maybe I'll post more on the kids' blog. Thankfully my sister brie took a lot of pics so I'll post some. Even the one of me on the tube getting some serious air. LOL. ttyl, L

No comments: