Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Rain
It's raining today. And cold brrrrrr. And it's delightful. It's nice to have a break from the heat. With school starting (for Aaron) in a week things are looking up. We're headed into Lethbridge today to do our last minute school shopping, new shoes, boxes of kleenex etc. I'm getting new glasses today (although I don't know if they'll actually be ready today) and then just doing some misc random shopping for the few odds and ends. So it's the perfect day to do that. Although, maybe it's not because maybe everyone else will be shopping today since it's raining. So hmmm. Maybe this isn't such a great idea. I'm also going visiting teaching tonight and I've got my first primary presidency meeting tonight. I'm SO glad. I hate not having meetings when I have no idea what's going on. Tomorrow night will be busy too. I'm going to finish my visiting teaching and then I've got Enrichment (a cooking class), and then Thursday I'm going into Lethbridge to celebrate a birthday with my friend Jenn. And that's all I'm permitted to do this week. :) But I figure since school is starting I might as well squeeze it all in. The working out is going well. I'm not sleeping very good at night, but I'm sure with time it will all get better. I'm not so sore the past few days and that's good news. I really like splitting my upper and lower body every other day. It makes it much more manageable. Anyway, now I'm rambling. So have a good one and I'll ttyl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love rain! Give us some. Actually it's been a really nice day today so I can't complain. But I am so ready for fall. Let us know if you do anything cool in your enrichment class.
Post a Comment