Tickets have been reserved and am waiting for one final email before payment is made. But the seats are as good as ours!! Tuesday, July 12th 29 of us will be heading to Calgary to take in the sights and wonders of WICKED. To say I'm a little excited is an understatement. I am thrilled and have been counting the days until show time {160}. The best part is that I get to share this experience with friends.
I first saw Wicked this past summer in San Francisco and fell in love. It quickly became my favorite musical topping even Phantom and Les Miserables. (don't worry, they're a close 2nd and 3rd). I have the soundtrack and it plays in my house quite a bit and in the car as well. The girls know most of the songs and I even got to request a Wicked song for show choir. (We'll be singing For Good) I can promise all of my friends that their whole perspective of the Wizard of Oz will change. In fact I refuse to watch it because it's all LIES!! :o) The costumes in Wicked are fabulous! The music will have you tapping your toes, laughing, crying, and wishing for love. I can hardly wait! It will be a night to remember for SURE!!! I'll forever be Green for Good! {You can listen to all the songs in green on my music thingy...if you're interested}
{One Short Day}
{Glinda in her awesome bubble}




1 comment:
I am sooooo beyond excited!!!!!! You are awesome for arranging everything for everyone!
Post a Comment