Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Wake Up Call
To say that I'm not a morning person doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. I HATE mornings. I hate having to get out of bed and deal with the day. Because of this reason I have a strict bedtime of 10p.m. But the past few nights I haven't been sleeping well due to stress, food I've eaten during the day, and Mike pretty much hogging the bed and breaffing on me at night. So last night I woke at 2 a.m. with a headache and was up for a bit while the medicine was kicking in. So this morning it was a little hard to get out of bed. The radio kicked on at 7a.m. and we listened to the news etc. Then I just stayed there. I couldn't get out of bed. And then I hear Aaron on the piano. Playing a reveille. Perfect. I couldn't help but smile. So that obnoxious noise you hear on the blog music? That's my treat to you, since it was my son's treat to me this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... that WAS obnoxious! ;)
Post a Comment