Monday, 28 February 2011

What's for Dinner?

Thanks for all those who helped out on the fabric stuff.  I'm off to the city shortly.  But before I go here's the menu for the week:

Monday - Chicken Nuggets
Tuesday - Quesadillas
Wednesday - Hamburger Soup
Thursday - BBQ Chicken
Friday - Beef Dip
Saturday - Spaghetti

Nothing special or fancy this week.  After a week off of school it's going to be hard to get back into the swing of things.  Choreography starts in 4 weeks.  I have a lot to do before then.  But the pace is beginning to pick up.

And last week we tried Corn Chowder.  It was fabulous.  Instead of putting cheese on the top I made mine into a cheese sauce.  Because in my opinion, you can never have enough cheese.  Mike wants me to add broccoli next time too.  (wow, I know.  Mike suggesting a veggie)

No comments: