I'm thinking that my last post didn't make a lot of sense and for those who don't know me personally, I might have come across as crazy. LOL. Which I am. But seriously, Mike did not get released so that I could be in YW's. As if. And no, our ward doesn't plan callings years in advance. So, let me finish with this.
1. Mike was released
2. I now am "allowed" to be called into YW's. (story here: I was in YW's when Mike was called into YM's. I eventually was released because with our young children it wasn't working out. I was devastated. The Bishop told me I wouldn't be put in YW's until Mike was released from YM's. So I'm glad that I have that option opened up.)
3. I was recently put in the Primary Presidency - there's no way I'm being released any time soon. this is the 3rd presidency I've been in, in 3 years (1 year in YW's, 2 years in RS)
4. I LOVE my new calling and am not dissatisfied with it in any way, shape or form
5. Mike has been called into the Stake YM's and that is why I feel he was released. He was informed by the Bishop that he was being released and that night his dad called (who is in the stake presidency) and we (through the right channels and the right way of calling people) were informed of the new calling.
6. If anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm sorry I didn't explain well enough. I guess I'm not used to strangers reading my blog so I forget that there are people out there who don't know the whole story. My blog isn't called Questions, Comments and Rude Remarks for nothing. LOL.
have a great day and I'll ttyl. L
3 comments:
I understood you--if that makes any difference! I have yet to be called to YW but would love it. But for right now, I am loving my non-Sunday calling--VT supervisor and Baby specialist for compassionate service.
I am glad that you have your husband back a little bit more.
seriously thats all I'm going to say!!
I totally know how it is once we move and d isn't in the bishopric anymore someday I could be called back into yw again would love it so I know exactly how it is !! With us it was because bishopric meeting was the same night and it wasn't working so I got released b/c of that and little mater!
Exciting about mike though I thought of you yesterday and knew that was the changes were! Well ttys
I love annonymous comments. They make me smile....I think those that know you know what took place and why you were released, etc. So it's funny for someone to NOT know you, and then judge, judge, judge!
I've never been in the YWs (well aside from being Beehive adviser for like 5 months right after we were married, but I never went to mutual because I worked a lot of Wednesday nights) and I really don't feel I'm missing out on anything. I've served in every other organization in the church though, and I do have to say that I typically tend to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wherever I have served...so if I ever get to YWs, I'll probably like it too, but for now, I'm enjoying the stress-free life of NO CALLING! I have been in some sort of leadership calling for the last oh, 10 years of my life, so it's nice to get a break!
Post a Comment