Monday, 22 September 2008

Back to Work

Yes folks! It is really true. After 12 weeks of "studying" Mike went back to work this morning. Driving a combine no less. LOL. Seriously. His dad's combine broke over the weekend and the John Deere Dealership is 3 blocks from Mike's work so Mike drove the combine to work this morning. He left at 6:45 to get to work by 8. LOL. (You couldn't pay me to drive a combine into the city. LOL. He was probably going less than 20 mph the whole way. I HATE tractors on the road. LOL. And no, I have no idea who that man is, it's just a picture I found off the internet. )
But, let me hear a woot! woot! Lookin' forward to having money again!!!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I love the picture of the random guy! And too funny about Mike driving the combine in...do you have to pick him up? lol!

Lauren said...

"I’m a God fearin’ hard workin’ combine driver
Hoggin’ up the road on my p-p-p-p-plower
Chug a lug a luggin’ 5 miles an hour
On my International Harvester"