Do you ever have days where you think "What the heck am I doing and why the heck did I ever willingly agree to take on so much stuff?" Hi, my name is Laura, I'm 28 and I'm a crazy mom. LOL. I can't even keep my house clean. But still I'm signing up for this and for that, to be on this parent board and to be this room mother and to help with this and a little of that. And I find myself asking, I must be insane. So I just wanted to share my insanity for a moment, with you. Ahhh, I feel much better to share my burden with you. Thanks for helping, even for a moment.
ps. Mike thinks I need to learn to say No. I'm trying. Really trying. But I have a feeling it's not going to get any easier.
3 comments:
Okay, first off...love the new Halloween background!
Secondly, you should learn to say no...or stop being so good at everything so that people don't ask you! lol! Yeah, you are a crazy person...but I will say volunteering in a classroom would be a lot more fun then cleaning your house...so I feel ya! It's hard to find a balance. I used to be a total neat freak in college and stuff...that's gone WAY out the window. In fact, I've gotten then, you need to keep your house clean lecture about 5 times from my mom since just before moving to Utah! So at least your mom's not around to tell you to clean your house...okay, this was about YOU not me! Sorry! Just Say No! Nancy Reagan did it, you can too, and it's not just for drugs! hehe! There's my plug!
P.S. Is Mike all done testing?!
right there with ya babe!!! Love the background since thats the same one I picked yesterday didn't know you did to oh well we think alot alike don't we!! ttys
You and your mom are two peas in a pod. But all the volunteering and things she did seemed to work, so maybe your kids will turn out as well as hers. :)
Post a Comment