So I got new glasses last week and here are the pics. Tell me honestly what you think of them because I'm thinking of returning one of the pairs. So be honest because if they both look icky I can take them both back. And please excuse the greasy forehead, the hair, the somber expression, the zits and everything else. I HATE pics of me. LOL. But enjoy my big blue eyes. And the lady at the optometrist's place actually said I have long eye lashes. Yeah, right, but it was nice of her to think so. LOL.
Blue

Black with pink

6 comments:
actually, I like them both. The first ones are nice because they bring out your eyes more, and the second ones are a nice tone, yet have a good shape. Which one are you thinking of returning?
the blue ones. They seem really wide on my face. The black ones are actually wider, but you can't really tell as much for some reason, maybe because they're thicker.
I like the darker ones better. But the shape of both is good for your face. I'd keep both if I were you.
I like the black and pick kind.
I like the black ones. The blue are OK, but I think the black are quite flattering. I'm not sure if its the color or the shape, I think the blue may blend in too much. idk. anyway my preference is black
I like both of them...they seem kinda hip and cool, and let's face it moms in their late 20s need some hip and cool things every now and again! lol! Don't return them, keep them...they look good!
Oh, and you do have long eyelashes...
Post a Comment