Ok, so I broke down and finally let Mike take a picture of me. I thought I had cute hair today, although it looks a bit wild in this picture. I had a perm almost 2 years ago and you'd think that it would be gone. So who knows what this is because I do have SOME natural curl. Very little. Anyway, so enjoy the pic because I won't post another one until I lose another 20 pounds. LOL.

(I totally need highlights.)
4 comments:
I like your hair and would kill for any sort of curl that doesn't need a tub of gel and a bottle of hairspray to stay in. I really like your glasses in case I never mentioned that before. Good luck on the next 20.
You look great! Your hair is so awesome in the picture...I think it's sexy being all wild! :) I agree, good luck on the next 20 lbs....you're doing so great!
Looking Goooood! I LOVE your hair, you don't need highlights.
told you you were hot!!! love the picture looks great you are doing amazing and look so good for reals!! And your hair looks great too! ttys
Post a Comment