Tuesday, 2 October 2007
Well, this week is going to be a bit better. In fact it has already started looking up. Monday was a down day. I've been working extra hard to keep the house clean and to stay on top of everything. So Monday after I got Ky and Aaron off to school Abbie and I did some work around the house. Now don't get me wrong, there are lots of things still to do, but it isn't quite as dirty. My next big project is to haul out the huge tupperware bins and put away all the "too small" clothes. Abbie seriously has no clothes, and Ky was (is) a clothes horse, so I just need to find stuff that will actually fit Abbie. Today the girls and I spent all day in Lethbridge. We went to Costco and dropped a huge amount of money (the most I think I've ever spent at Costco in one trip) and was a bit pleased with myself. Things will be tight in a week, but there's nothing I love more than finding a deal. :) Anyway, I digress. After Costco we went to Walmart and picked up a few odd and ends. They're having a massive sale right now and so I picked up enough snack food to last Aaron for lunches until December I think. Then we headed to the Superstore to get our food. Then off to the bank to cash 300 in checks for Super Saturday. Then I thought we'd treat ourselves and get some Wendy's. It was 1 p.m. and the drive thru was to the road. I hate that. Wendy's has got to be the busiest place for lunch and why there is only ONE in all of Lethbridge I'll never know. But it's annoying and I am just craving a stupid frosty for the love of grace. After the bank we went home. But had to stop off at my sister in laws place to give her all of my new found cash. I ended up staying with her for a long time and finally made it home at 3:30. Yikes!! Then I put all the food away and started thinking about dinner. Tomorrow is Abbie's preschool, which I am looking forward to. I also get to go to the library (yippee) and the post office. Yeah! My favorite day. Oh, and last night I forgot to mention. I picked my cross stitching back up. LOL. I haven't touched it in months if not a full year. :) So it was nice to be back on that. I'm almost done. If I could finish it I'd be so happy. Thursday is free I think and Friday is free I think and Saturday is conference. I love conference. My in laws are heading down so their house will be quiet. I'm hoping to slip over on Saturday without any other in laws around. We'll see. Oh and tomorrow I"ll be watching Lisa Q.'s kids while she works for the afternoon. :) And before I forget my friend had her baby last night. They named her Gracie Nicole. So congrats to her!! Anywho, so that's my week. I'm hoping for some peace and quiet and maybe Mike and I will be able to go to Kalispell next weekend. We'll see. ;) Love to all, L Spell checker isn't working. So forgive all spelling errors. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey! I am still waiting for pictures of the mountain you hiked! Anyway, good luck getting all your stuff done. My Mount Washmore just keeps getting bigger. I sorted all of the kids clothes out and folded all of them (3 laundry baskets full) and you couldn't even tell a difference. How sad! Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
There is something strangely satisfying about spending a ton of money at Costco, isn't there? But every time I do, I just think, "Gosh, I'm way too young to be spending this kind of cash on diapers, pudding cups, and frozen chicken."
Post a Comment