Monday, 22 October 2007

My week

It's pretty sad when I find that I have nothing more to write about other than what I'm doing this week. Although I have some GREAT news for you!! We FINALLY have the pics of the mountain from hell climb. So I'll post those tomorrow because I don't like to post more than once a day and tomorrow I have nothing written on the calendar so I'll have plenty of time to devote to posting pics. LOL. Ok, so on to my great week. Today we have a reindeer practise. It will probably last an hour. So I'd better think about what we should have for dinner. Speaking of dinner, I need to tell you something nasty that happened. On Friday Mike brought home some hamburger patties that he bought from his boss's son. They were seasoned with garlic and although they totally stunk, they were the best burgers I've ever had....until Saturday night. Saturday night I brought home a pie from Super Saturday. Well, you can't eat apple pie without ice cream. So I took the tub out of the deep freeze and I scooped some up for Aaron and while I was waiting I snagged a small piece. NASTY!!!! The garlic has permeated the whole deep freeze and even our ice cream tastes like garlic. Mike thinks it's funny, but it was so nasty. Thankfully we don't have much in our deep freeze but meat and bread and such. So we'll see if our bread now tastes garlicky. I mean why would the ice cream? Anyway, back on topic. So like I said, Tuesday has nothing so watch for the hike pics. Wednesday Ky has snack in her preschool so Abbie and I will go to Abbie's preschool for a bit, then cut out early and go to Ky's class. The DT catalogues are due back in Ky's class so I'll start compiling orders and getting ready for the next classes orders to go out. I have visiting teaching at 5:30, our home teachers coming at 7 and my visiting teachers showing up at 8. So hopefully there isn't any good tv Wednesday night. :) Actually Bones doesn't start until 10 so we're good. Thursday we have another Reindeer dancing hour. Aaron's done school at 12:30, but since the jr high and sr high still have full days the buses won't be taking him home so I have to run in and get him. I also have a RS meeting at 1:30 on that day. I also have another vting appointment. Friday there is no school so the kids and I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to head to Great Falls. We have to be back by 6 because Mike and I will be heading to the temple for ward temple night. Saturday we were supposed to have family pictures, but I talked to the woman who is taking our pics and this weekend isn't turning out good for her. So we've postponed them until next Saturday. This weekend is Stake Conference weekend so Mike has meetings at 4 and we both have meetings at 7. Then Sunday is Stake Conference, and that's at 10. So that's how my week is looking at this point. A bit more relaxed than last week and next week is looking even better!!! So have a good one!! And we'll tty tomorrow! love, l

No comments: