Saturday, 6 October 2007
Saturday
Today was a pretty good day. Conference was good. Everything was good. It is now almost 8:30. Mike has yet to come home from getting wood. Grumble. I'm a little annoyed that he missed the Priesthood session. He'll come home with some sob story about how they got stuck blah blah blah. The kids are still awake because I don't have enough energy to do the bedtime routine. But the Calgary Flames are on tv so Aaron is pretty much taken care of (I was just informed that I am going to be SO happy because the Flames scored. They're playing against the Canucks tonight [Vancouver]) Oh, I am SO happy. I'd be happier if the kids were in bed. And it was just me....alone. LOL. So I'm bidding on a discman. I had one back in high school but it broke (but was still use able) when it fell off the bunk bed at college. But once we got married there wasn't really any point to one. Until now. I find that when I cross stitch I like to listen to books on CD. Well, the only CD player we have in the house is in the kitchen attached to my cupboards. So for me to hear it, I either need to blast it. Or spend my evenings cross stitching in the kitchen in a hard chair. My bum isn't overly liking that one. Or my back. So I am trying to find one. I was bidding on one just a minute ago, it even had an fm stereo with it (which would be good for the treadmill) and I was outbid with 4 seconds to go. As if my computer would up load anything in 4 seconds. Sigh. Well, maybe I'll find one in the next few weeks. You never know. Bummer. Anyway, I'll stop procrastinating now and put the kids to bed. I was waiting for the bidding to end. ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love cross stitch! I just decided about a week ago to teach my girls. I am going to pick up several little kits when we return to the US for Christmas. Have you seen this web site? http://neighborhoodrrs.blogspot.com/ It was a blog of note last week. It is so fun to look at, it made me want to start a Round Robin. Maybe by the time we move back to the US (2010) I will be good enough.
Sorry about the disc man. I swear, I still prefer cassete tapes! Cheap, and very replacable.
If you want, I have one that is in good shape that you can have. I never use it, and we got an ipod, and trust me it won't ever be used again. It's red and reads cd's and mp3's. I really like it I got it...since I've been married...anyway it's yours if you want it.
Post a Comment