Friday, 5 October 2007

Friday

I love Fridays. Aaron's done school by 12:45 and he's home by 1:30. We relax, play Nintendo, go on the Internet, read, watch movies and pretty much do nothing. Today I even thought ahead and we had sloppy joes for dinner. So the sloppy joes were made by 1 p.m. and warming in the crock pot all day. I started the buns by 3 and they were perfect by 6. The house is all warm and cozy and smelling good. Now, if only I could get the energy up to decorate for Halloween. I'm looking forward to Conference tomorrow. I need to make sure I clean the bathroom and start a load of sheets before I go though. And hopefully during the break between sessions I'll make banana bread. I've got dinner planned for tomorrow too. Home made Chicken Noodle soup. So I'll put the chicken in before we go to conference and it should be done by 4. Then I can take my time cooking the carrots (oops, forgot the celery) and the noodles and maybe I'll make buns again. I might have to bake them at my mother inlaws though. But that's ok. She's not even home. Anywho. Have a great weekend. We've decided to have our own thanksgiving on Monday. So watch on Tuesday and I'll post pics of me trying to make the turkey (bring back fond memories Kit? LOL) Have a good one.

No comments: