Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Monday Done

I'm glad Monday is over. It wasn't too bad, but I hate feeling rushed and I definitely had my rushed moments. And on a random note, I love that my kids are in school, but I must admit that I HATE having to get up and get them ready by 7:30. Anyway, so I took care of Jolene and got her all the recipe cards she needed. We couldn't figure out how to type on them so we ended up just printing out blank ones and she's going to write on them and then get them color photocopies. I got the catalogues/order forms/ and note to the preschool for their Discovery Toys fundraiser. I didn't however, get it there in time to have Ky's class take them home. I was there 15 minutes before school was out, but they were in the middle of their lessons and so I just had to wait. So the afternoon classes got their stuff yesterday, but Ky's class will have to wait for tomorrow to get theirs, which is fine. My meeting in the afternoon with the RS President to get the Visiting Teaching taken care of wasn't bad. We have had quite a few new sisters move into our ward and so after about an hour and a half we had done all that we could do there. Now hopefully we don't have any major issues to deal with between now and January because I don't even want to look at the vting stuff again until then. I also decorated for Halloween yesterday. It didn't even take that long (I don't have that much stuff and I wish I had more stuff. LOL) When we build, my house is going to be decoration friendly. I'm going to have lots of shelves where I can put stuff up. :) But for now it's mainly the piano that gets the bulk of the decorations. Then the rest of the afternoon I worked on show choir dancing. LOL. I worked up quite the sweat and I was exhausted last night. Mike loves to make fun of me and he just chuckles. "You know, when you're teaching these kids this dance, you are going to look so stupid" (Not me being stupid, but just the dance moves are a little stupid at times). Anyway. This morning I've already been to my meeting, which was enlightening at times and then a waste of time at others. It went on for 2 hours. Sigh. But now I'm home, checking my ebay stuff, checking my email and thinking that the rest of the day will be spent finishing the show choir dance and then laundry. Aaron is officially out of jeans. :) So hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go. ttyl, L

No comments: