The Brad Paisley pics are in (compliments of my friend Christal!!) and doesn't he just look divine? So check out my Brad post again. It's much better with pics!!
LOL. He's got those puppy dog eyes that's for sure. And since my husband isn't on the tall side the shortness doesn't bother me. :) As long as they're taller than my 5'5" and maybe enough room where I can wear some nice heels that would be great!
3 comments:
Love the pics! I disagree w/ you though. I think Brad's cute. I think it's the eyes. He has really, really nice eyes!
Oh, one last thing. It surprised me how short he was! lol! When you get to be up close to him, he really isn't very tall. Taylor Swift is though!
LOL. He's got those puppy dog eyes that's for sure. And since my husband isn't on the tall side the shortness doesn't bother me. :) As long as they're taller than my 5'5" and maybe enough room where I can wear some nice heels that would be great!
Post a Comment