Tuesday, 18 January 2011

more

Something in Gary's foot is broken.  I wasn't given specifics, and what Gary said about it I won't print due to my aversion to swearing. (although, I feel that swearing in the hospital doesn't count)  But his left foot is now in an air cast.  Today he also started to bloat quite a bit.  So they took him in for more x-rays etc and decided that they're going to stick a camera through his nose and down his throat to look in his belly.  According to reports (I have yet to see Gary because I have a BLASTED cold.  But I was much better today.  So maybe Sunday I can see him).  So, according to reports his belly is big enough to be hold triplets.  And his normal belly is at least a 6 mo single term baby, so something isn't right.  We should know the results of this test tomorrow.

Lisa's had a rough day today.  Every day she's hoping for good news and every day the news seems to get worse.  So I'm asking to please include Lisa in your prayers that she may have the strength to carry on.  It seems so overwhelming at times....especially at 3a.m.   So please don't forget Lisa.  Or the Drs and nurses that work with Gary.  Lisa has also asked that Gary have no visitors the next few days.  He hasn't been getting much sleep and in all honesty just needs to be left alone.  So for any Raymond-ites who read this blog, spread the word.

On a personal note, there are several of us who are going to fast for Gary and Lisa this Sunday.  If anyone would like to join us, you're more than welcome to (think of it as another way to drop a few pounds before Monday).

I'll write more tomorrow when I know more.  I talk to Lisa's sister every night and get filled in on the day.  So look for another update tomorrow night, unless something major happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will definitely be praying & fasting for both of them...