Friday, 14 January 2011

Gary

Peeps, listen up.  We're in dire need of some prayers.  Today my brother in law, Gary, was crushed by a truck at work (he does the oil change/tires thing).  His right leg has a broken femur and his left leg is crushed from the knee down.  So I'm asking all my friends and my friends' friends to offer up a prayer on behalf of their family.  His wife had a baby 3 weeks ago.  They have an 8 yr old, a 4 yr old and then a little baby.  My sister-in-law is worried beyond anything.  So if you're not quite sure what to say I've got a few things:
~ Ease of Gary's pain
~ On behalf of the Dr's who will be and are operating on him
~ Peace.  To him, to his wife and his children
~ Calm.  Give them a sense that they will overcome this trial
~Strength.  The strength to move ahead even if their steps may falter and the path isn't lit
~ Gary's siblings and parents.  (they don't show emotion very well, so they're just keeping it all bottled up inside)

I'll try to keep everyone posted as I know things, but it's going to be a long haul and we all need all the prayers we can get.

L

2 comments:

The Spencers said...

What a horrible accident. My mom just told me about it this morning. We will for sure keep Gary and his family in our prayers.

Janae and Family

Christal said...

That is so horrible our prayers r with them and if there is anything we can do please tell us!! It's hard to know what helps the most. But we'll start with prayers!

Love your two previous posts too....u r awesome and it doesn't marrter how many cute blogs are out here you are o talented youcan dance AND teach it and u make the cutesy hair things for your girls and you make darling cards so don't even think u aren' ore of those cute blogs you just don' t broadcast it for all of us learn from u!


Ps nice gong show yesterday i' m sorry I sat in front of you I won't let it happen again ha ha

Hang it there and give Gary and Lisa our love!