Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Fat Tuesday
So, I weighed in this morning. I am down a pound. But because of how fancy his scale is if you dissect the weight between water and muscle and fat he said that I actually lost 2 pounds of fat this week because my water weight was less. So instead of having 18 (random number) of water I had 17 of water and more on the fat loss. I get it, but I can feel my brain stretching to wrap around the whole thing. Still trying to be positive. This past week was a bit harder. I hit a few "hungry walls" and instead of eating food I would snack trying to curb the hunger, which just made it worse. So this week I have been instructed to 1) drink a big glass of water. Then if I am still hungry, eat a meal and then eat lighter during the rest of the day. I've been doing this for 3 weeks. You'd think my stupid body would get used to the fact that it can't eat that way anymore. I mean seriously, this past week was harder than week 1. Stupid body. Ok. So that's the report for the week. Grand total weight loss....-12 And for those who missed the facebook memo. Disneyland part 3 is now posted on the kids' blog. Finally. And I can't think of a song that goes with this post. So I'm just picking one that I like. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment