Thursday, 14 January 2010

book share

So, I just wanted to share this with you. LOL. Oh, and before I forget, thanks for all the advice in my last post. Still unsure what I'm going to do, but am currently working on a solution. I love my friends!! Thanks so much for helping!

I finished reading this book todayand I thought it was a sweet book. For those of you who don't like romance books you won't like it. But I found it to be a very sweet story of love and forgiveness. It was a light read, (I started it around 4 and was done about 8:30 and I made dinner and gave spelling tests and cleaned the kitchen - oh and did 2 loads of laundry) but I found it very enjoyable. It even made me think of my own life and some of the short comings that I have. It was a good book and I came away with warm fuzzies. Still basking in the glow an hour later. Now, I'm not saying this book is for everyone because some people won't enjoy it as much as I did. So, if you read it and you don't like it, I don't want to hear about it. LOL. But if you do read it, and you do like it, let me know. We can chat. {And for those of you who are Raymondites, I did get it at the library. I think it's Cardston's, but you can put a hold on it}

1 comment:

The Rose Family said...

I had an Elder Cahoon in my home for dinner last night and he is from Cardston and said that he knows the Quintons. He just barely came out here about 2 weeks ago, so I told him I'd see if you all knew his family and pass along that he enjoyed the quiche and is doing well.