Well, it's Weigh in Wednesday. And I didn't lose any weight this week. I'm a bit depressed about it, but a tiny bit happy I didn't gain any weight. I found myself HUNGRY on Friday and Saturday and instead of indulging in real food I found myself munching. ON EVERYTHING. So I had WAY too many calories those two days that even a fast Sunday couldn't help me out. I'm finding the beginning of this week the same, but more out of depression than hunger. Because I'm down to 11 weeks. And unless a miracle happens and I loose 6 pounds in 2 weeks my goal of 30 by 30 isn't going to happen. And sure, if I pushed myself really hard I could probably lose those 6 pounds in one week, but the food I'll have to eat during that time holds 0 appeal to me. But I might just do it if the going gets rough. Yesterday was better food wise, but I ended up caving a bit at night. I had a {gulp} snickers bar. And the sad part was, I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have been. That headache I was talking about pretty much ruined my night. Oh well. Ok, here are the stats:
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Weigh in Wednesday
Last Week **9
This Week **9
Weight Lost 0 {boo hoo}
Total Weight Lost 6 pounds
Weight to go 24 pounds
Weeks Left 11{AAAAAHHHH}
Pounds Per Week to Reach Goal 2.19
**I could use some encouragement people!! Give me a shout out. Inspire me. HELP ME!!!**
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
This week is a monumental one in our lives. This week Abbie starts preschool. Tomorrow in fact. She is so excited and I'm excited too. That pretty much hasn't been a secret. LOL. I'm thrilled that my children are growing up. One day I'll probably hate myself for being so "eager beaver" but that's in the future and I don't care right now. Another point of interest in our lives is that I have decided that it's time to get real about building a house. So we're currently looking through house plans on the internet to see if we can find one that I adore....that's realistic. That's the hard part. LOL. Oh how I would love to have a grand home. A huge home. THE home that all the kids want to go to because it's SO cool and has SO much COOL stuff in it. Yeah, that ain't going to happen. At least not now. Mike thinks {and I laugh at this because I really don't see it happening in the time frame he thinks} anyway, he thinks that we'll build a smaller home now {and we're looking at lots closer to town....not in town, but closer to town, we'd still be on a bus route {woot woot} and then in several years down the road we'll build my "dream" home on an acreage. LOL. Pah! I don't see it. But if he thinks it's going to happen we'll just pretend it's going to be so. Anyway, so basically what we're looking for is a 2 storey home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We will be adding a basement on the house too. But that will probably have a wicked food storage and my exercise room, probably a small craft room, the guest bedroom, and the tv/media room. But who knows. Ideally what I would LOVE is to have all the bedrooms {kids+master} on the top floor with the laundry room up there too. Mike doesn't think that having all the bedrooms on the same floor will hold good resale value, but like I said, I'm a bit skeptical about the "next" home Mike thinks we're going to build. So we're looking for the master on either the main floor or the top floor. I'd love to have a jack and jill bathroom for the girls. And even if my bedroom is on the main floor I think I still want my laundry room upstairs for the ease and comfort of my children. LOL. Idk. I have to have a living room and a family room and the living room cannot be in view of the kitchen AT ALL. I don't have to have a dining room and I'd like a den/office for Mike near the front of the house. Oh and we want a wrap around porch. At least around the front. On the back we'd probably have a deck eventually. I'm not really finding plans that have all of these things and know that we could probably adjust them once we found a plan that has MOST of what we're looking for. The closest we've come is 2 separate plans. One I like the main floor layout and on the other I like the second floor layout. I don't know if it's possible to put them together, but we'll see. Anyway, once we pick "THE ONE" then we'll find out how much it will cost to build etc and then start seeing how much we'll need to save for a deposit and how much our mortgage will be every month. So we still have a long road ahead, but if we play our card right, maybe in 2 years? Maybe 3? I'm hoping for 2. This house that we live in now? Yeah, I'm SO over it. The free rent is nice, super nice. But I'm feeling like we're living on top of each other and it's irritating me. What else is new? Anyway, so if you happen to be looking over house plans and think you see one that I'd like, let me know. LOL. ;)
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Weigh in Wednesday
Last Week **9
This Week **9
Weight Lost 0 {boo hoo}
Total Weight Lost 6 pounds
Weight to go 24 pounds
Weeks Left 11{AAAAAHHHH}
Pounds Per Week to Reach Goal 2.19
**I could use some encouragement people!! Give me a shout out. Inspire me. HELP ME!!!**
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
This week is a monumental one in our lives. This week Abbie starts preschool. Tomorrow in fact. She is so excited and I'm excited too. That pretty much hasn't been a secret. LOL. I'm thrilled that my children are growing up. One day I'll probably hate myself for being so "eager beaver" but that's in the future and I don't care right now. Another point of interest in our lives is that I have decided that it's time to get real about building a house. So we're currently looking through house plans on the internet to see if we can find one that I adore....that's realistic. That's the hard part. LOL. Oh how I would love to have a grand home. A huge home. THE home that all the kids want to go to because it's SO cool and has SO much COOL stuff in it. Yeah, that ain't going to happen. At least not now. Mike thinks {and I laugh at this because I really don't see it happening in the time frame he thinks} anyway, he thinks that we'll build a smaller home now {and we're looking at lots closer to town....not in town, but closer to town, we'd still be on a bus route {woot woot} and then in several years down the road we'll build my "dream" home on an acreage. LOL. Pah! I don't see it. But if he thinks it's going to happen we'll just pretend it's going to be so. Anyway, so basically what we're looking for is a 2 storey home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We will be adding a basement on the house too. But that will probably have a wicked food storage and my exercise room, probably a small craft room, the guest bedroom, and the tv/media room. But who knows. Ideally what I would LOVE is to have all the bedrooms {kids+master} on the top floor with the laundry room up there too. Mike doesn't think that having all the bedrooms on the same floor will hold good resale value, but like I said, I'm a bit skeptical about the "next" home Mike thinks we're going to build. So we're looking for the master on either the main floor or the top floor. I'd love to have a jack and jill bathroom for the girls. And even if my bedroom is on the main floor I think I still want my laundry room upstairs for the ease and comfort of my children. LOL. Idk. I have to have a living room and a family room and the living room cannot be in view of the kitchen AT ALL. I don't have to have a dining room and I'd like a den/office for Mike near the front of the house. Oh and we want a wrap around porch. At least around the front. On the back we'd probably have a deck eventually. I'm not really finding plans that have all of these things and know that we could probably adjust them once we found a plan that has MOST of what we're looking for. The closest we've come is 2 separate plans. One I like the main floor layout and on the other I like the second floor layout. I don't know if it's possible to put them together, but we'll see. Anyway, once we pick "THE ONE" then we'll find out how much it will cost to build etc and then start seeing how much we'll need to save for a deposit and how much our mortgage will be every month. So we still have a long road ahead, but if we play our card right, maybe in 2 years? Maybe 3? I'm hoping for 2. This house that we live in now? Yeah, I'm SO over it. The free rent is nice, super nice. But I'm feeling like we're living on top of each other and it's irritating me. What else is new? Anyway, so if you happen to be looking over house plans and think you see one that I'd like, let me know. LOL. ;)
2 comments:
cool cool. So exciting, and yes, they can usually merge house plans. The biggest thing to look at is where the pluming is.
Dear Laura:
I can't believe you have a blog and I had NO idea.
We are so meant to be best friends. I commend you for your weigh in wednesday's. I've been trying to get up the courage to do the same type of thing.
Know that you're helping me stay focused and disciplined. If you're trying to do you best, then so am I. You're fabulous.
Post a Comment