Wednesday, 30 September 2009

New Moon

Out of the 4 Twilight books New Moon has been my least favorite. I hated how I was all torn up inside. I hated Edward. I hated Jacob. I just hated it. Well, as most of you know I've been listening to the books on cd while I use the treadmill. It makes the 65 minutes of torture almost enjoyable as I am read the books. So I am getting VERY excited to see New Moon in November because of 2 reasons. 1) I'll be able to see it with my mom and maybe a few of my sisters to keep tradition up of us seeing it Twilight last year at Thanksgiving. and 2) because now that I know the ending to the story I've been a lot more objective about Jacob and his feelings for Bella and how torn Bella is. The whole Romeo and Juliet analogy is really making sense this time. LOL. Not that it didn't last time, but let's just say I can read in 30 minutes what this lady can read in an hour. So I don't pick up 100% of what I read and I sure as heck can't remember it very well (which is why I can read books over and over and over). Anyway, so this morning I was on facebook and saw on the sidebar they were showing new New Moon posters. So I'm sharing them with you. And I must say 2 things here. Jacob is hot. If I had seen Jacob that hot in my imagination I might have sided with Team Jacob. Because let's face it, the Edward they picked just wasn't the Edward in my head. So sham-wow to the people for picking a hottie for Jacob Black. Totally not disappointed there. And 2. Dakota Fanning as Jane? How delightful. I can hardly wait. It's funny as I am listening as I run I think to myself, "oooh, they can cut that out, but I hope they keep this in etc etc etc." So it will be exciting to see what is in the movie and how they display it. Did that make sense? That wasn't the word I'm looking for, but the smell of my stinky self is making my brain power down (did I mention that I haven't showered yet. Still coming off my Edward high)

This is the poster that is out now. Edward. Someone got a little crazy with the photo shop. Bella. A bit boring. Get to the goods! Jacob & the pack. This isn't quite how I pictured them, and I honestly think that guy to the left doesn't look of Indian heritage, more Islander like Samoan. This one is MY new fav. Love how Edward's hand is clenched. I'm sure Bella is bruising. Mmmm. Emmett. And the Volturi. SaWeeet!!

6 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

thanks for making my day with this post. I have to agree that when I saw Jacob, I was like "say what?", but I did actually like Jacob in the books. I think I'm the weird one.

Papa Paradigm said...

Yeah can't wait!

Stacy Wilson said...

Fun Fun, I can't wait.

Mikaela said...

I think re-reading New Moon definately made me see Edward in a different light. The first time I read it, I was like, woot-woot, this sucks, but I LOVED Jacob. In fact, I was like, don't ya come back here E, ya hear? The second time reading it, I understood where he was coming from. I do love Jacob though! I too am excited to see how they do this new movie.

Christal said...

awesome post and posters!! I'm excited too!! how fun!! can't wait either!! i really miss you in "our" class ttys

Brieanne :D said...

omg i love it when jacob has short hair in the movie. he is sooo hot! but its a total turn off when his hair is long lol

hopefully i will be home in time to watch it with you sister. i don't wanna miss it!