I know I've been a total slacker and so to appease the masses (all 3 of you) I'm posting my favorite pictures that I've taken. I've recently downloaded Picasa on my computer and it pulled up all of my pictures, even the ones I thought I'd lost when our computer had the virus. And so I've gone through and picked my favorites of all time. Enjoy!! And yes, I took each one of these. LOL.
Hawaii - I miss that place.
This is out my East Window last year (I think) Sunrise.
These next three are from our trip to the lake. We went over Glacier National Park
Waterfall
The Weeping Wall (I think this one is SO cool. I basically stuck my head out the window and took 300 pictures. Snapping everything. Of course 284 of them turned out icky. But I did get several that I really liked. I don't know how I got it to take the picture of the water like that with the individual droplets. I swear I was just point and click. Although I was trying not to get wet LOL)
Waterfall over Rocks (some pictures just look better in B&W)
Hawaii - I miss that place.
This is out my East Window last year (I think) Sunrise.
These next three are from our trip to the lake. We went over Glacier National Park
Waterfall
The Weeping Wall (I think this one is SO cool. I basically stuck my head out the window and took 300 pictures. Snapping everything. Of course 284 of them turned out icky. But I did get several that I really liked. I don't know how I got it to take the picture of the water like that with the individual droplets. I swear I was just point and click. Although I was trying not to get wet LOL)
Waterfall over Rocks (some pictures just look better in B&W)

1 comment:
those are really cool. I think the one with the barn is my favorite!
Post a Comment