I know today is Thankful Thursday and I'll get there, I promise. But for right now I just need to update everyone. Ok, so remember how I was complaining? Oh which time you ask? Oh...hmmm....ah, in my last post. Right about weight? Well, today I had my first meeting with Clayton to go over {buh buh bumm} my weight. Sigh. It was a lot of boring stuff, but the good part was I got to weigh myself {wait, did I just say the good part?} and I'm down in weight. Now I don't know what kind of freaky scale he has and believe you me it's crazy. It calculates all sorts of things like my BMI and my Impedance (which is the opposition to the flow of electrical current through the body) my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate aka the rate my body burns energy into calories during a normal resting state) My fat free mass, my fat mass, total water and fat %. So it's a crazy scale. But I was down in weight and that's all that matters. So from here on out, Weigh in Wednesday will now be moved to Fridays. Because my Thursdays are BUSY. Fat Friday. There you go. New post. So I'm super excited because it will all be "official" although his scale is way off my scale, but it factors in clothes and I wasn't planning on standing in my G's in front of him so whew for that. I'll weigh myself in the morning (in my G's) and see what the difference is. But it doesn't really matter what the difference is because his scale is the one that is going to count. Amen. So this week I have to just track down all the food that I normally eat. He said not to change my eating habits, but to write down everything I would normally eat so I know where to make changes. Soooo, since that's the case I'm already depriving myself of food because who in their right mind is going to write down that I had 2 bowls of cereal for lunch (but I really didn't eat breakfast this morning). Then next week we'll weigh in again (although he said it doesn't really count) and then we'll talk food. Grumble. But I have to report to someone and that's great. Now, I need to go to the dishes because at 4 p.m. my life is going to turn upside down. SUPER busy night tonight. Sigh. But I know what's for dinner so that's good. Ok, off to the kitchen. ttyl, L
ps. do NOT google image FAT FRIDAY. pahahahaha.
2 comments:
Hey, really right down everything you eat...even if it's two bowls of cereal. It really will make a big difference. I'm pulling for you.
LOL I love that I didn't use the right write phahaha. I just wanted you to know that your song for this post is killing me LOL.
Post a Comment