Friday, 29 June 2007
Depression
You know, I've been pretty excited about the weight that I've lost. I'm down 31 pounds and just as pleased as punch. Then I went out swimsuit shopping last night and I seriously wanted to die. Well, not really die, but I seriously wanted to drown my sorrows in a DQ Blizzard. It was horrid. I was thrilled with the weight that I've lost but stepping into 100% is not the wisest thing to do I guess. Even though I've lost inches here and there I am still the same basic shape, which is hideous! So even though I did eventually purchase a suit, it will not see the light of day because it will be under shorts and a tank top. Sigh. Maybe next summer this won't be so depressing! LOL. ttyl, L PS. Am I allowed to start the countdown yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Relax. If you had enjoyed swimsuit shopping, you would have to be killed immediately. I've hated it ever since I was born. And I'll hate it forever. The only people who may like it are those who know that they will be airbrushed before they are ever seen in it. I hate models.
Hey Happy Birthday to your little girl! Sorry this is late-- her's was a couple of days ago right??
Love you guys!
Post a Comment