Monday, 25 June 2007
April Fools
Sorry folks, no picture this week. I actually had Mike take some pics of me and needless to say he didn't try very hard and I look like crap. So I'm not posting them. Sorry. The weight loss was non existent last week and so with 2 weeks before I head to CA I am in do or die dieting right now. I am starving for candy right now. And we don't have any in the house. Whew! So it's cold turkey and I'm dying. But considering this was the first day I did pretty good. I didn't get to exercise today because of hair cuts and then I had a funeral to attend this afternoon and we barely made it to swimming lessons and I was up half the night last night - long story. So it just didn't happen today. But I still think of posting a pic. I'd really like to. So one of these days I guess I'll have to just post one anyway. But then I think I'll be seeing most of you anyway, so it really doesn't matter. :D So forgive me this one last time. And I'll try to keep you posted on the weight. :D love to all, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your trip to YC is fun and that you enjoy the time with family. Sorry about people who make noises when they eat, I hate it too. But I drink the milk after eating cereal. I don't have the patience (or time) to spoon out milk. Guess we'll never be able to eat cereal together-- but we'll always have lunch!!
LOL. As long as I don't see you drink your milk out then we'll still be friends! LOL
Post a Comment