Monday, 4 June 2007
Up until Thursday I hadn't heard a word about facebook. Then suddenly within these 4 days I have heard about it 4 times and got an invitation from a friend. I'm still not quite sure how it all works, but I'll give it a whirl and see what happens. I mean it can't be any more complicated than this can it? It's just one more place to write about me although I am in no way putting a picture up of me. That's for dang sure. You know what else I wish right now? I wish that they would have had digital cameras at our wedding. I'd like to have some pics of me when I was thinner around. LOL. Anyway, so I'm going to give facebook a try and see what happens. So look me up if you're there. ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment