Well, this week totally bombed. It wasn't as hard as the past few weeks, but alas, I'm only down .2 this morning from last week. That's right, point two. Frustrating!! So apparently it's time to hit the treadmill up again. Boo. But considering I've lost 40 pounds without exercising I shouldn't complain too much. AND the book recommends half an hour. I can do half a hour. So, once I'm done this I'm heading up the old stairs, dusting off my treadmill and away I go. Maybe next week will be better. I did go on a girls weekend this weekend and headed to Salt Lake to see Wicked! It was fabulously wonderful as usual. The audience was great and so that made the actors perform even better. But I'm thinking that since I sat on my bum for 24 hours in the car that I'm carrying water this week. (Fine, that's what I'm telling myself to feel better). So I'm a lot disappointed, but at least I'm down. When I weighed in yesterday I was UP! So it will be ok. We'll see next week what exercising did....oh except for the fact that we'll be gone again this weekend too. Which always makes it harder. BUT, we will see next week. ttys, L
ps. ok, after I wrote this I plugged all my numbers into the computer and I was right. I did actually lose .5 pounds of fat this week compared to last week, and my water is up .2 (which has never happened) and my bone mass is down a bit. Which, I'm assuming that's bad. Oh well....here's to next week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment