I know it's been 2 weeks since I've posted, but life was seriously out of control there for a while. The show choir scrapbook had taken over my life to the point where I ended up pulling an all nighter just to get it done. And I thought things would slow down after that....except that the summer reading program starts next week and it's going to be CRAZY!! I don't have all the books I need yet, or all the days planned yet and I'm just in a panic. So that's been taking up all my time, plus we've had to hire a student for the summer, which was great except for the part where I had to tell the other applicants that they didn't get the job. That was horrid. Being the boss stinks sometimes.
Anywho, back to the business at hand. Last week I lost 2.2 pounds and this week I lost an additional 2.5 pounds. I'm 1 pound away from 35 pounds lost. And since I've past the 30 pound mark (2 weeks ago) and I promised a picture....so here we go!!
the compliments are flying in and it feels great! I'm also getting a lot of complaints too. When they find out I'm half way they freak out. You look great how you are, you don't need to lose anymore weight. Sigh. I have my goal weight and I have a size I want to be. When I reach the first or the second (I'm sure the second will come before the first)I will evaluate and see how I feel and if I want to lose more. But until then I'm halfway and feeling fine! If I keep losing the way I've been losing I should be at my goal weight by the end of September (which is 6 weeks earlier than planned. I figured by my birthday in November) So keep cheering me on and I'll post more pics when I've reached the 40 mark! ttys, L



1 comment:
Keep going Rose! You do look great but will look and feel even better when you hit your goal! I love you, miss you!
Post a Comment