Tuesday, 19 June 2012
OWI
No, I did not forget, but it's going to be a short post. I'm exhausted and I still have an hour or so of show choir crap stuff to do. This week I am down 2.7 pounds. I lost weight every day this week. That is a minor miracle. Usually I lose some, then gain some, then lose some, then gain some all week. This week I was down every day. So it was a great week. I am 0.01 of a pound away from my halfway mark so I'm just going to go crazy and say that I'm halfway. Very exciting!! The weight is coming off faster than I anticipated. I may reach my goal weight well before my birthday! I am 1.3 pounds away from the 30 pound mark. So maybe next week there will be more pictures!! To be honest, I'm still having a hard time believing this is happening. The last time I weighed this much (or this little) I was in my first year of marriage. I never gained the freshman 15, but I surely did gain 20 pounds in our first year of marriage. Funny things happen when you have to eat all the time. lol. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm also down to the next size of jeans. So I went to my favorite second hand store and bought 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of capris that my good friend Jenie is going to hem and make into shorts for me. Woot! And that is all my exciting news for this week. So hopefully next week will have some pictures!! Ttys! L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment