Yes! It's that time of the week! I didn't post last week because I was at my parent's house in California enjoying my child free week of fun, sun, and family. But last week I was down 1.7 Whoo! This week I am down 2.5. Officially I've lost 26 pounds. 2.8 more pounds and I'll be halfway. And in case you can't do math, 4 more pounds and I hit the 30 pound mark. It's REALLY getting exciting!! Every 5 pounds I take the short walk to the closet of old clothes and try everything on. My every day closet is getting full. It's time to get rid of the stuff I don't wear anymore. A few weeks ago I went to the second hand store and bought a pair of jeans (still too small), a pair of jean capris that fit and a pair of black capris for work that I hoped would fit by the end of the summer. They fit now. Yup. I've been doing my happy dance all day. My jeans that I squeezed into for pictures, they fit pretty good right now. I'm really looking forward to the next drop in size. I was this size the last time I dieted and I'm ready to get down into the next size. Maybe by the end of summer? Maybe by the end of July?! Who knows. In other "official" good news, I am 4 pounds below where I quit 3 years ago. Pretty hot dog excited. I'm seeing numbers now that I haven't seen since the year after I got married (almost 13 years ago!!) People are also starting to notice. {No one at work says anything, but I think that's because we are still strangers practically. I work alone almost every day, so we just chat as the new shift starts and as I head home. I don't know if I would notice if they lost weight either.} When I hit the 30 pound mark I'll take another picture (I bought this FABULOUS shirt when I was at my mom's and I'm salivating to get into it and I'm making myself wait until 30 pounds. Eeeeeeee!!) One of the best things about going home was that ALL of my family noticed and they ALL commented on it. My mom told me every day how good I looked and how beautiful I was (am). I haven't heard that for a long time and I felt so good to be home and to be patted on the back by some of the ones I love the most. My sister said that my boobs are smaller than she ever remembers. (She was 14 when I left home) I also took that as a compliment (although, I will admit that it's probably time to go bra shopping....very soon, I'm getting dents in my bra and it's a bit awkward). So yay for me!! All of the pats on the back and the clothes that I'm fitting into again are HUGE rewards for me and make it that much easier to keep it up! So I'll check in next week!! ttys, L

2 comments:
Yay for you!! Awesome job-- and I have to say that your hard work is showing... I saw your sister's pics from the family week and you look faboo!
oh I'm a fan.
I always think of that scripture "small and simple things - great things" one relating to exercising/eating healthy/healthy body weight.
You're doing it girl. I'm so proud.
(I'm trying too, just at a much slower pace!)
Post a Comment