The best part about losing weight (besides feeling great) is cleaning out the closet. I tackled the closet last night and got rid of everything that didn't fit. I've never done that before. I've always kept everything. But I read something years ago that said when you lose weight, clean out the closet. That way if you start gaining weight again you won't have your old fat clothes to slip into. So I decided to make it hard on myself. If I gain weight again then I'll know it because I'll have to go out and buy more clothes. So hopefully it will be better motivation to keep it off. Although mike isn't that impressed. He's not looking forward to buying more clothes. But so far I've had just about everything. I've bought my jeans and capris at the second hand store and a couple of shirts, but everything else has been in the too small closet. The too small closet is running out of clothes! I'm trying not to buy anything else unless I have to until I reach my goal weight (like jeans-I'll have to buy those, but the second hand store had been very helpful). That way I can go crazy when I hit my goal weight. Like go to Missoula and hit the closest Kohls. Yay! Ttys, L
ps. sorry about the quality of the picture. I took it with my phone. Even small it looks like this. lol.
ps. sorry about the quality of the picture. I took it with my phone. Even small it looks like this. lol.
2 comments:
Dearest Laura(l):
I'm so PROUD of all this hard work you are doing to be healthy.
You look really great.
I'm happy for you!
P.S. Good idea about the clothes thing. Totally keeps you accountable.
You are doing so wonderfully! Is that some Diet A&W I spy in the corner!? I miss that stuff out here-- they have it, but it's over $1.50 per CAN!! Anyway- good job! Jack and I were just researching Dukan diet because his friend just started it. SOunds tough, but you are rockin' it!
Post a Comment