Thursday, 9 August 2012

Better Late Than Never - OWI

What a week this has been.  Just busy, busy, busy!  It was a long weekend up here and every August long we spend the weekend at the lake with Mike's family having a reunion.  I don't know why they call it that, but they do and we do.  So it is.  It was interesting being on the diet and functioning around everyone else.  I felt really bad because I couldn't eat anything that they ate.  I could have eggs for breakfast and that was about it.  The rest of the day I had to eat my own food, which was a bit of a pain when I was starving and Mike was out on the boat and couldn't grill my lunch.  But alas, the weekend was a success and when I weighed in Tuesday morning I was down 3.7 pounds, which totally makes up for the week before and the disastrous .2 down.  So, you're asking, why didn't you post this on Tuesday like normal?  Because I was waiting for this....

Meet my baby.  She's 7 years old and going to start the 2nd grade this fall.  


 This is how much my baby weighs. 
 As of this week, I have lost 44.8 pounds.  I've lost my little girl and then a pinch more.  That is cause to celebrate!!  {Abbie says bye!}
See ya next week!!  L

No comments: