Wednesday, 22 August 2012

OWI

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news? The zucchini brownies I made were fabulous. The bad news? I broke my diet and ate some. Then the next day I fell off the wagon completely. So last week I was trying to get the weight off I had put on from my wagon fall. So the good news? Yesterday when I weighed in I was exactly what I was the week before. The bad news? I lost a week. The good news? I'm stronger and more determined to finish this! So keep cheering for me!

In other good news, Mike said we can paint! As long as he has final approval on the colors. Pinterest here I come. I'm also going to put up a tile back splash around the kitchen. That's 8 years in the making. I'm going to start that tomorrow. We have moved the computer upstairs and now our internet isn't working on it. So it's making things a bit more difficult to do on my phone. But once I finish cleaning the room and we pick a good color or two the painting will begin! Ky won't be in her room before school starts like I had hoped, but it well be worth it! Now I'm waiting for the other kids to say they want their rooms painted too. Heck, I want my room painted. But our room is too small and too crowded to paint. Maybe next summer we can get new carpet AND paint.

I'll keep you posted! L

No comments: