It was weigh in day!!! And I was SO nervous. I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks AND I went to my sister's house for one week so I was SUPER nervous about what the scale was going to say this morning. I told myself that even if I went up it would be good just to know where I am again and to work hard to go back down. So I stepped on the scale and squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to be disappointed, but at the same time wanting to know. I peeked one eye open and HUZZAH! I am down 3.2 And that is great. I almost sang my way out of the office. :) I am officially 2 pounds away from the lowest I've been since having kids. I'm starting to get a wee bit excited!! Clothes are fitting better and I've had several people ask me if I'm loosing weight and that I'm looking good. Yay! I'm just so darn happy! I'm also going to report that with this weigh in I have officially lost 20 pounds!!! Now I'm going to go celebrate by eating lunch. I'm hungry today. I had early meetings this morning so I wasn't able to workout. So that's on the schedule for this afternoon too. I hate working out in the afternoon. AND Aaron is home sick from school today. So that makes it even more annoying. {I swear that boy can make himself throw up so he can stay home from school} 

3 comments:
yay! I'm so happy for you. Sorry that Aaron is sick. Kate is too....we thought she had chicken pox (wouldn't that have been grand) but instead she has some rare freaking skin disorder. Still consists of red bumpy itchy spots over the front and back of her torso. YIKES. But at least it's nothing that your kids could catch. I swear that girl has more wrong with her than....idk, enter your own witty remark, I'm to tired to think of one LOL. But back to you. Good work! I'm so proud of you and happy that you went down because I was afraid if you gained weight you wouldn't be so inclined to come back, and that would be sad.
you are doing AMAZING.
20 lbs is really an accomplishment. Especially since it's the weight before you had kids. That's so cool!
I just thought you'd want to know how I'm doing - I'm good.
I actually prefer working out late morning/afternoon. Weird hey. There's just something about being tired from getting up and then going straight to making myself more tired from exercising...I just can't do it.
P.S. I wish we could be roommates. I know you would help me change some eating habits.
Thank you for using the word HUZZAH. It's my favorite.
That is such awesome news! I'm happy for you. I need some motivation to get my big rear in gear!
Post a Comment