To be honest, I was a little disappointed in the weight loss the past couple of weeks. I felt with all the work I've been doing to lose weight that I should have been losing it a bit faster. So I kicked my workout up a notch. And it's a hard workout, but I feel so much better when I'm done. {I'm also watching Season 1 of Lost right now and am loving every second of it!!} I also prayed a lot this week that my body would continue to lose weight. I pleaded with the Lord just for two pounds. So I weighed in this morning and I'm down .... are you ready for this....4 pounds!!! So I've lost a total of 16 pounds.
This is my 4 week mark and I am so happy!! I know next month won't be nearly as big of a weight loss month, but I am happy that my first month has gone so well. I have accomplished my first weight loss goal and get to reward myself with a new shirt {for Sunday}. So Friday, I am shopping baby!! And I'll be needing a belt. LOL. My jeans are getting baggy. Not baggy enough to move down a size, but enough that I'm tired of my garments showing every time I exhale. Yay!! So my next "goal weight" is down 10 more from here. Then I will buy another new shirt. And maybe a new pair of shoes. Oooh. Shoes. Hmmm. I would like to say that in another 4 weeks I'll be down another 10 pounds, but I really don't know what to expect from my body anymore. One week it's one pound and the next I'm down 4. So maybe I should just say 6 pounds for next month. I'm also only going to inform you of the total weight loss every 4 weeks. So next week we'll start back at 0 and you'll get the grand totals every 4 weeks. But yay me!! Yay!
This is my 4 week mark and I am so happy!! I know next month won't be nearly as big of a weight loss month, but I am happy that my first month has gone so well. I have accomplished my first weight loss goal and get to reward myself with a new shirt {for Sunday}. So Friday, I am shopping baby!! And I'll be needing a belt. LOL. My jeans are getting baggy. Not baggy enough to move down a size, but enough that I'm tired of my garments showing every time I exhale. Yay!! So my next "goal weight" is down 10 more from here. Then I will buy another new shirt. And maybe a new pair of shoes. Oooh. Shoes. Hmmm. I would like to say that in another 4 weeks I'll be down another 10 pounds, but I really don't know what to expect from my body anymore. One week it's one pound and the next I'm down 4. So maybe I should just say 6 pounds for next month. I'm also only going to inform you of the total weight loss every 4 weeks. So next week we'll start back at 0 and you'll get the grand totals every 4 weeks. But yay me!! Yay!
2 comments:
Congrats! That's a super awesome accomplishment for your first month. You are doing amazing! Don't worry what the scale says-- I'm sure that your body is changing and improving whether or not your scale will give you the satisfaction of a big number. I'm so proud of you!
great job Rose!! I am seriously so PROUD of you. Keep up the hard work. I know it's hard but I hope that you can start seeing some of the rewards.
LOVE YOU can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment