It's going to be a short post. Nothing exciting. LOL. I'm down 1.2 this week. Which considering I lost 4 pounds last week I'm not really surprised that this week is smaller. At least I am down right? I also had a hard food week last week between going out to dinner with Mike's co-worker and I currently have a nasty head cold and so I did fast on Sunday, but once I broke my fast I probably had my day's worth of calories in 2 hours. I was SO munchie on Sunday. With not feeling that great I'm having a hard time eating right. So I am still keeping within my calorie allotment, but it's with crappy foods. I'm trying to do better, but I just don't feel good. Wahh hah hahh. I feel like everything is in slow motion. Anyway, I'm going to go see if I can catch a quick nap and then get serious with the house. I leave on Friday for Boise and I'm SO excited. But the house has to be clean. So NOT excited about that. My goal for keeping the kitchen clean lasted 2 or 3 weeks. It's back to being a disaster again. Well, I'm a work in progress I guess. Oh, and since I'll be in Boise next week there will be no Fat Tuesday. So wish me luck and pray hard that I'll be able to lose weight on the trip!
ttys, L
1 comment:
So how long are you going to be in Boise?
Post a Comment