Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Fat Tuesday

I'm currently visiting my sister this week, so there will be no weigh in. So hopefully next week we'll have something to brag about! Although I must admit that I miss weighing in. I feel a little lost. My sister does have a scale, and I did weigh in this morning, but I was up! Eeek. So I'm in denial right now. pahahaha. So stay tuned for next week.

In other news, I'm having a good time at my sisters. It's nice to just be away from the hum-drum of our lives and jump into someone else's hum-drum for a little while. The weather is so much nicer here. No snow. The weather has been on the cooler side of things, which is a bit of a bummer. I really do miss the sun. But at least there is no snow. And Old Navy and Kohl's is just 10 minutes away. ;)

ttyl, L