Well, this week is going to be crazy....again. Is anyone else out there getting tired of me saying this all the time? Ok, just me then. I leave Friday for my sister's house and I'm SO EXCITED!!! The weather is looking good and looking even better while we're down there. I can hardly wait. But here's the menu for the week
Monday - Bacon Mushroom Chicken, salad, veggies of some variety. NOT POTATOES
Tuesday - Meatloaf, salad, garlic potatoes (baby reds. mmmmm)
Wednesday - Shepherd's pie, salad, buns
Thursday - Dino Nuggets, fries, carrots (raw)
Friday - probably McDonalds in Pocatello or Idaho Falls.
Saturday - whatever my sister makes!! Woot!
I'm coming sisters!!! I can hardly wait. Well, it's bed time. So have a good week. ttys! L
ps. my hair looks fabulous!!
pps. my laptop is done, kaput, dead, finished . that was another thing I missed on the grumble grumble snarl post.
Monday - Bacon Mushroom Chicken, salad, veggies of some variety. NOT POTATOES
Tuesday - Meatloaf, salad, garlic potatoes (baby reds. mmmmm)
Wednesday - Shepherd's pie, salad, buns
Thursday - Dino Nuggets, fries, carrots (raw)
Friday - probably McDonalds in Pocatello or Idaho Falls.
Saturday - whatever my sister makes!! Woot!
I'm coming sisters!!! I can hardly wait. Well, it's bed time. So have a good week. ttys! L
ps. my hair looks fabulous!!
pps. my laptop is done, kaput, dead, finished . that was another thing I missed on the grumble grumble snarl post.
No comments:
Post a Comment