Thursday, 13 November 2008

Happy Birthday....to ME!

Yup, today is the day. The big 2-9! (So next week, after show choir is over and I have a bit more time on my hands I will change the annoying blog layout. LOL. It was fun while it lasted.) Anyway, I haven't had any time to post anything because I've been SO SO SO busy this past week. But since today is the big bday day I thought I'd take a few minutes and catch up with everyone's blogs and let you know what I'm going to be up to on my day.

11 a.m. - head into town, pick up some ready made icing and maybe stop at the blanket lady's house to pick up some blankets to crochet.
11:30 - pick up Ky from Kindergarten - rush home
11:45 - meet babysitter, give instructions, head back to town
11:55 - Meals on Wheels
12:20 - back to the school to do some refreshing on "Shepard's Joy" that I will be team teaching later today for Show Choir.
1p.m. - get my hair done (and this is going to be the highlight (pun intended) of the day. I haven't had my hair done for so long. So maybe I'll get ambitious and post pics tomorrow ... if I have time.
3:30 - pray that hair is done because I have to go back into town for Show Choir practise
4 - start Show Choir. Will be on the podium all day teaching 3 dances
7 - show choir ends, but will then be practising for tomorrow!!
8-9ish - get home read all emails and hopefully have a piece of bday pie.
10ish - die peacefully in my bed while dreaming of dancing reindeer
7a.m. (tomorrow) - start it all again.
LOL
so that is my day today. I'm going to clean a bit this morning so my sitter can just be with the kids and not worry about things and run through my dances that we're doing tonight a few times and get ready to G-O-! The day has already started good with some good chocolate from the kids and a new Precious Moments Nativity (I collect Nativities). I'm supposed to be getting a new digital camera for my birthday, but I told Mike that I can wait for Thanksgiving sales to pick something out. (willing to listen to suggestions for a small, yet savvy camera). A friend of mine has the same bday as me and she knocked on my door at 7:30 with warm raspberry muffins. So it was perfect!!!

4 comments:

KrishasKrew said...

Happy Birthday Laura- enjoy your last year in your 20s!! Actually 30s are pretty fun too!! Hope you have a great day, and have fun with your hair!! I really want to at least get my cut before the baby comes, but I am running out of time! Happy Birthday!!

The Rose Family said...

Hey Laura,

Sorry that your actual card is going to be late. I didn't have time to breathe, let alone go card shopping until after my test yesterday, but I've been thinking about you.
Hope you have a little time in your hectic day to enjoy YOUR day!

Rach

Mikaela said...

I hope you have had a fabulous birthday! Sounds like you've had a super, super busy day! Happy Birthday! I hope you post pictures of your new hair!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE. LOVE YOU!