Thursday, 13 November 2008

Doin' the Do

The before:

The after:
(front - duh)
and I look skinnier in the other pic for some reason, but I promise I've even lost a few pounds since then. LOL. And this pic was taken 6 hours after the original cut and style. And after 3 hours of dancing for show choir. But I LOVE IT!
The Back:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie that looks SO GOOD! I like the color and the cut! I'll bet it feels wonderful! Dee cut her hair that same type of cut (shorter) and it looks so good it makes ME want to cut too! Two weeks and counting!! xxx

Papa Paradigm said...

I LOVE IT too!

Christal said...

okay you made me bawl seriously sob! I love you too and don't apolize for telling me ever about any of your pregnacies I was so so happy for you for each one and feel your pain when you wanted another.
Just wanted you to know that and I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

Mikaela said...

You look SOOOOOOOOoo cute! I am loving the hair cut and color! It looks good. I can definately tell you've lost some weight, too. You really do look great! I'm getting my hair done Thursday, and I cannot wait!