Today is just a fantabulous day!! And there is no real reason why that is so. After the past two weeks to be able to spend most of the afternoon at home is a treat. So I will be doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen and just puttering around the house and it's so nice. The week is shaping up nicely. Show Choir is still a bit of a gong show, but it will be that way for a few more days. But it's ok because it's now out of my hands (and feet and body) and into theirs. So I now going to list why this is such a great week:
1. Show Choir only takes up my time from 4-7 every night instead of any spare second of the day.
2. I have tickets to see Twilight on Thursday and I'm going with a friend and we're so excited. The show starts at 10 p.m. and I'm thrilled.
3. We're having Mike's work party this week so Saturday we're going out for dinner and going to see Kenny Rogers. And I have our sitter all lined up.
4. Sunday is tithing settlement and for the first time the kids all have tithing. So it's a good teaching/fhe moment
5. Monday is the Carrie Underwood concert, SO excited. And yup, have the sitter that night too.
6. We're going to the Show Choir performance. So excited for this too. It's fun to see it all come together.
7. We leave for UT Wednesday morning for a weekend full of family, fun, food and shopping. What, tell me WHAT could be better than that?
So as the days pass I get more and more excited. So it's a good week!! Yay!! Let the festivities begin!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great week to me! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment