Saturday, 1 November 2008

Birthday

So, for all those who know me, and love me, know that I have a HUGE fetish with my birthday. I count down to my birthday every year and months in advance I let my parents know what to get for me. Birthdays were always special growing up and it has carried into my adulthood even though growing older isn't NEARLY as fun as it used to be. (In fact I am secretly petrified of turning 30. So next year is going to stink.) But my birthday is this month and since Thanksgiving (for Canada) was in October I felt this was appropriate. LOL.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I love how enthusiastic you are about your b-day! I'm glad you're counting down, and I too am a little nervous about turning 30 next year!

Papa Paradigm said...

I didn't realize we were so close in age. What day is your Birthday? I just turned 29, it's weird to think I'm that close to 30! Yikes!
Happy Birthday to you!