Friday, 7 November 2008

Friday Night

Well, it's a Friday night and I'm sitting here at the computer. Snore. But I've been SO busy lately that this is the perfect way to spend the night. I've been feeling like I haven't been posting quite as much. I've been up to my eyeballs in Show Choir and the fun has just begun. Starting next week I will be doing choreography every day from 4 until 7. So that will just add to the fun. But funny enough, today has been my "slowest" day all week and I have found that today I have been on edge about EVERYTHING. Ky has been driving me up the wall. She has a tendency to act without thinking first and I've just had it. She doesn't think things through and it just irritates me to no end. So today I found myself biting my tongue over and over and over, until I just about bit it off. Then I just couldn't hold it in any longer so the evening has ended on a downer because I hate it when I'm like this. My kids shouldn't have to suffer because I'm stressed out. But I'm working through it, so hopefully it will eventually get better. I've told myself that I'm not allowed to yell at the show choir kids and I'm hoping I can control myself. LOL. Can you tell I have yelling issues? My sister thinks that I should go to anger management counseling. Mike just agreed. He thinks I have issues. Hmmmm, maybe something to look into. Cool. One more thing for me to do. :) Anyway, I'm trying to be positive. Happiness is a choice. (My sister does vinyl and I'm having her print that out for me so I can put it on my bathroom mirror to see every time I look in the mirror.) Next week is actually not as crazy as this week has been. On some days choreo from 4-7 is all I have. Which will be nice. I'm also hoping to get back on track with the diet thing and the exercising...again. It's time to get serious again. But on the weight front I've been warned that if you lose it too fast that you can get "stuck" at a certain weight. Well, I've been down 20 pounds for about 2 months now, so I think my body is ready for the next step. LOL. The gym has been a good thing, but I've decided not to rejoin in the new year. I might join the other gym, I've heard it's a lot cheaper. But it is co-ed. But I haven't noticed anyone there at 6a.m. So who the heck knows. I don't know. Now I'm tired and rambling and I doubt I make sense. So, wish me luck in the upcoming week!!! No yelling!! (I bet you I don't last a day without yelling. A "teaching" day where I"m actually up on the block teaching. LOL.) But I'm still going to try really hard. I'm going to have a game plan. Woot. :) ttyl, L

No comments: